What Sets Us Apart?
The staff of St. Joseph has extensive knowledge and experience in caring for people, it’s what we do best. Our staff to resident ratios are among the best in the state and ensure that the needs of our residents are met.
We are one of the very few skilled nursing communities that has Pastoral Care Counselors on staff and available to our residents and their families. Difficult situations may arise where Pastoral counseling is a welcomed service.
What Makes St. Joseph Living Center Special?
- Our community of people including residents, staff, volunteers, clergy, and physicians
- Engaging and stimulating programs that include the entire community
- Person centered programming with input from residents and their families
- Animal friendly, we have resident birds, cats, dog and extensive visiting pet therapy
- Enclosed expansive courtyard
- Longevity of staff, employees are happy at The Living Center
- Supportive and caring environment where residents are top priority
We believe in making sure our long-term residents have the comforts of home while receiving the care they need, when you join us you will experience a feeling of belonging.
What Types Of Residents Do We Serve?
We care for all types of residents and diseases including but not limited to:
- Cardiac care
- Stroke and neurological care
- Memory care such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia’s of all types
- Heart failure
- COPD and respiratory disease of all types
- Diabetes and related disorders
- Post-surgical care
- Wound care
- End of Life and Hospice care
- Orthopedic rehabilitation