Come Tour Our Community
Sometimes you need to “feel” a place you are considering for a loved one or yourself. It’s best to come and meet with our admissions staff and tour our facility, you’ll get the St. Joseph feel for sure once you see what we’re all about.
Once you have chosen SJLC we will assist you with the admission process, everything from paperwork to “what to pack”, we’re with you 100% of the way. Our expert admissions department is eager to help you adjust.
- We admit 7 days a week
- We guarantee your privacy and confidentiality
- We work seamlessly with hospitals and other health care providers to ensure a smooth transition
- We help coordinate all necessary paperwork to help ease the process
- We help secure an attending physician who will oversee your care
- We support you after admission to make sure you are confident and comfortable in your new surroundings
- We are always here for you
SJLC contracts with multiple insurance providers and will coordinate direct billing with most major insurance companies. Our finance department will work out the details on an individual basis. We also accept Medicare and CT Medicaid.
If you’re anticipating a short term stay discharge planning is as important as the admission process. Discharge planning begins when you’re admitted. The hospital staff, your doctor, you and our rehab specialists will craft a discharge plan that will include anticipated length of stay, specific rehab services, specialty medical care (if applicable), equipment needs and the like. Our social workers will coordinate the discharge planning including continuing care at home, outpatient rehab (offered right here at St. Joseph), meals on wheels and any other services you may need once you’re home. Since you’re part of the planning process we help you leave with confidence.